|New Customer |
|Returning Customer |
|8 Pill ||100 mg||$44.00||$
|16 Pill ||100 mg||$69.00||$
|32 Pill ||100 mg||$89.00||$
|48 Pill ||100 mg||$99.00||$
|60 Pill ||100 mg||$129.00||$
|72 Pill ||100 mg||$139.00||$
|100 Pill ||100 mg||$159.00||$
|152 Pill ||100 mg||$219.00||$
|252 Pill ||100 mg||$313.00||$
|340 Pill ||100 mg||$399.00||$
|500 Pill ||100 mg||$549.00||$
|Kamagra increases blood flow to the male reproductive system allowing more blood flow into the male reproductive organ like happened naturally when a man is stimulated to make love. With more blood flowing in and less flowing out, the arteries in the male reproductive system enlarge resulting in a hard state of male reproductive organ. If this mechanism is not working properly a man has difficulties in having and keeping the hard on. It is not a hormone or an aphrodisiac;you need to have the urge of love-making to get the effect.
It's a prescription medication that can repair the malfunctioning of reproductive system in men. At molecular level, the production of the enzyme PDE-5 is being reduced and production of enzyme cGMP is being increased by this medication ingestion that repairs the malfunctioning of the male reproductive system. This ultimately helps the men to attain better hard on.
| || |
|Take Kamagra an hour before the love-making activity to get the best desired result. It comes in different doses (25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg). Like many medications, your healthcare provider may have to adjust your initial dose if it doesn't produce the desired results or you're bothered by side effects. Do not take more amount than what is your healthcare provider prescribes. It can be used up to once a day as needed. If you are older than 65 years, have a serious liver or kidney problem or are taking protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV, your healthcare provider may start you at the lowest (25-mg) dose of Kamagra.
For most patients, this medication should be taken once a day as needed. In patients taking certain protease inhibitors (such as for the treatment of HIV), it is recommended to not exceed a maximum single dose of 25 mg of this drug in a 48-hour period.
| || |
SIDE EFFECTS :
Kamagra side-effects are gentle and do not leave any severe impact on the health of the individual:
- Headache is the most commonly observed side effects among men but it goes of as the body gets accustomed to the dosage.
- Diarrhea and stomach upset was noted among some individuals using this tablet, but later on it was noted that those individuals were having the weak digestion system.
- High blood pressure was noted among some users of this product soon after taking the dosage.
- Facial flushing was observed rarely.
- Hard on for the period more than the 4 hours was observed rarely;please consult the doctor if it doesn't goes of after 4 hours.
- Hearing loss is being recorded in few men who used it. The chances are very rare
| || |
- Drinking alcohol can temporarily impair the ability to get hard state of male reproductive organ. To get the maximum benefit from your medication, you are advised not to drink large amounts of alcohol before taking Kamagra.
- Pilots should avoid the dosage, if they are going to fly the aircraft between 4 to 6 hours of the Kamagra dosage.
- It has been known to cause dizziness so care must always be taken before driving or operating machinery.
- If you are suffering with the Peyronie's disease then special care must be taken while taking this tablet.
- Person having the history of high/low blood pressure, stroke, any blood problems such as leukemia or sickle cell anemia, an inherited eye condition called retinitis pigmentose, liver or kidney problems, or heart conditions should consult the doctor before taking Kamagra pill.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate then don't take this medication.
| || |
|Before you start any treatment with Kamagra, be sure to ask your healthcare provider if your heart is healthy enough. If you're using nitrate drugs, like nitroglycerine, never take this medication. The combination of this medication and nitrates can make your blood pressure suddenly drop to unsafe levels. You could get dizzy, faint or even have a heart attack or stroke. Nitrates are found in many prescription medications that are used to treat angina (chest pain due to heart disease) such as: |
- Nitroglycerin (sprays, ointments, skin patches or pastes, and tablets that are swallowed or dissolved in the mouth)
- Isosorbide mononitrate and isosorbide dinitrate (tablets that are swallowed, chewed or dissolved in the mouth)
- Nitrates are also found in recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). If you are not sure if any of your medications contain nitrates or if you do not understand what nitrates are, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
- NOTE: Kamagra is only for the adult men. Teenagers, kids, and women must not take Kamagra.