- Apcalis Oral Jelly has its own effects on 2 significant enzymes referred to as cyclic GMP and PDE5 which are essential for appropriate stiffness.
- Nitro Oxide, which is released due to the stimulation, involved in lovemaking, catalyses the cyclic GMP in corpora cavernosa plus blood vessels in the man's reproductive organ.
- The cyclic GMP then allows blood to flow in to corpora cavernosa which in turn stimulates tissues that cause the body organ to achieve a hard on.
- After enough male organ hardness is obtained, the actual veins in the process get compacted which diminishes the reverse blood flow resulting in persistence with the stiffness.
- The effect ceases after copulation once the PDE5 enzyme degrades cyclic GMP.